I have over 25 MW tilt wooden windows that need weather stripping replacement. The upper windows have the kerf bulb style weather stripping and the bottom windows have the compression (I think) form filled weather stripping. Where can you purchase those types of weather stripping. I will need 100 feet of each style.
- Forum >
- Windows & Doors >
- Where can you purchase kerf bulb style and leaf compression style weather stripping for an MW Tilt Wood Window?
Where can you purchase kerf bulb style and leaf compression style weather stripping for an MW Tilt Wood Window?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!