just wondering if the web part of old green and white lawn chairs i have can be repainted...when i sit on them now the faded color is transferring to clothes i wear?? if they can be repainted please tell me what kind of paint can i use....or is it just better to replace them??
Spray paint made to bond to plastic. About 1 can per chair. just go for the colors you love. Spray each chair with a thin coat of spray paint. Hold the can about 10 inches from the surface of the adirondack chair and keep the can moving while you spray. Don’t worry about full coverage during this first coat of paint. It may be best to start with the bottom side of the chair to get your rhythm down even though I didn’t even paint the bottom of ours. Second coat: I let the first coat dry for about 30 minutes before spraying my second coat. Final inspection: You may have a few spots here and there to touch up. Get down and crawl around your chair and look at it from all angles to make sure all visible parts are painted…and to make your neighbor, who happens to peek over the fence to say hi during this step, think that you are crazy. let them dry for the remainder of a warm afternoon and then waited a few days before anyone sat on them to be safe.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!