We have three sets of outside concrete stairs. They were made from a form. They were built in 1987. Even though we power wash them, they don't look very good. The concrete has a lot of small stones in them. We also sawed off metal raining a, leaving small holes in a few places. We live in SE Massachusetts. Is there a way to add a coat of nicer concrete over it? We heard there are new products for painting/staining concrete? Has anyone used these? I think they were from Rustoleum & Behr. Any suggestions appreciated! Thank you.
Who's idea was it to put astro-turf on concrete stairs?
What Stone Best for Ext Stairs/Porch?
Staining Concrete - Outside Stairs
Concrete Sidewalk Crack....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!