We have three sets of outside concrete stairs. They were made from a form. They were built in 1987. Even though we power wash them, they don't look very good. The concrete has a lot of small stones in them. We also sawed off metal raining a, leaving small holes in a few places. We live in SE Massachusetts. Is there a way to add a coat of nicer concrete over it? We heard there are new products for painting/staining concrete? Has anyone used these? I think they were from Rustoleum & Behr. Any suggestions appreciated! Thank you.
Who's idea was it to put astro-turf on concrete stairs?
What Stone Best for Ext Stairs/Porch?
Staining Concrete - Outside Stairs
Concrete Sidewalk Crack....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects