I have a twenty year old home in Park City Utah. Many of the west facing windows are failing or fogging. Peachtree set me up with a "factory Contractor", but he disappeared after looking at our windows and never would provide a proposal to replace the glass.
I had 2 others do the same, one after replacing 4 large upper windows.
Is there a reason these contractors run scared ?
This, as is the quality of these windows is extremely dissapointing.
I have a double hung Peachtree Window.with an arched top trim. The trim has broken in three places probably due to the stress of the arch making a curve. I forgot to mention the arch molding is made of some urethane product. I have had several contractors look at it with replacement in mind. Not one has ever got back to me. Am I saddled with this unsightly molding forever?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!