I have a twenty year old home in Park City Utah. Many of the west facing windows are failing or fogging. Peachtree set me up with a "factory Contractor", but he disappeared after looking at our windows and never would provide a proposal to replace the glass.
I had 2 others do the same, one after replacing 4 large upper windows.
Is there a reason these contractors run scared ?
This, as is the quality of these windows is extremely dissapointing.
I have a double hung Peachtree Window.with an arched top trim. The trim has broken in three places probably due to the stress of the arch making a curve. I forgot to mention the arch molding is made of some urethane product. I have had several contractors look at it with replacement in mind. Not one has ever got back to me. Am I saddled with this unsightly molding forever?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects