I have to admit, that 'am not so happy
with my current lawn maintenance guys.
So, I confined our contract to
just mowing and trimming/cleanup chores
My Q: I am a kinda newbie. By next
year, I would like to regain my
front lawn from weeds. The front
lawn is Bermuda grass, the typical you see in Dallas (vicinity).
The weeds have grown almost every inch
but, I am convinced that I can try
containing them by proper applications
of weed control. Since this is May
, 'guess I have to wait till september
to drench the whole front lawn with
pre-emerging weed container.
I guess 'am getty too wordy here,
So my Qs are:
1. Can someone suggest a plan and schedule (what and when to apply) to
regain my bermuda grass within a
year (by next summer) without laying new sod!
2. How to maintain St. Augstine grass
in my backyard? What applications and
3. Are there seeds available for both?
Where to find them (Home depot?)
Thanks a million!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects