I have to admit, that 'am not so happy
with my current lawn maintenance guys.
So, I confined our contract to
just mowing and trimming/cleanup chores
My Q: I am a kinda newbie. By next
year, I would like to regain my
front lawn from weeds. The front
lawn is Bermuda grass, the typical you see in Dallas (vicinity).
The weeds have grown almost every inch
but, I am convinced that I can try
containing them by proper applications
of weed control. Since this is May
, 'guess I have to wait till september
to drench the whole front lawn with
pre-emerging weed container.
I guess 'am getty too wordy here,
So my Qs are:
1. Can someone suggest a plan and schedule (what and when to apply) to
regain my bermuda grass within a
year (by next summer) without laying new sod!
2. How to maintain St. Augstine grass
in my backyard? What applications and
3. Are there seeds available for both?
Where to find them (Home depot?)
Thanks a million!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love