I have to admit, that 'am not so happy
with my current lawn maintenance guys.
So, I confined our contract to
just mowing and trimming/cleanup chores
My Q: I am a kinda newbie. By next
year, I would like to regain my
front lawn from weeds. The front
lawn is Bermuda grass, the typical you see in Dallas (vicinity).
The weeds have grown almost every inch
but, I am convinced that I can try
containing them by proper applications
of weed control. Since this is May
, 'guess I have to wait till september
to drench the whole front lawn with
pre-emerging weed container.
I guess 'am getty too wordy here,
So my Qs are:
1. Can someone suggest a plan and schedule (what and when to apply) to
regain my bermuda grass within a
year (by next summer) without laying new sod!
2. How to maintain St. Augstine grass
in my backyard? What applications and
3. Are there seeds available for both?
Where to find them (Home depot?)
Thanks a million!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips