For the past year I smell an odor in the bathroom and it appears to be coming from the toilet. I constantly clean the toilet inside and out. However, nothing seems to work. I open the window and when the window and door is closed for a short period of time and one walks into the bathroom, the odor is there again. Could it be that the seal is loose and fumes are coming from the pipes. The toilet was professionally installed over 3 years ago and everything was fine until about a year ago when I began to smell the odor.
- Forum >
- Bathroom >
- What are possible reasons for an odor coming from the toilet even though it is clean?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!