My jacuzzi tub is leaking. I'm not sure exactly where. But it hasn't been used in a 7+ years. I rented my house to skiers last year, and I don't know what made me do it, but I decided to test the tub the week before the rental. I filled up the tub with water and as it is a big two person tub, I left it to fill. My son hollered to me about 10 minutes later- as their was a flood of water in the dining room directly below the tub. I patched the ceiling and haven't tried to use it since. I am guessing, because it hasn't been used in so long, the seals may all have dried up. Now I am getting ready to put my house on the market and would like to get it in working order if possible.
There is a small little opening at one end of the tub and the rest of the tub is tiled on 3 sides with the other side of the tub up against the outer wall. The motor is at the end where the opening is. However, the motor wasn't even turned on and it was leaking like crazy.
Any suggestions on how to proceed are greatly appreciated.
I have attached several pictures.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes