My jacuzzi tub is leaking. I'm not sure exactly where. But it hasn't been used in a 7+ years. I rented my house to skiers last year, and I don't know what made me do it, but I decided to test the tub the week before the rental. I filled up the tub with water and as it is a big two person tub, I left it to fill. My son hollered to me about 10 minutes later- as their was a flood of water in the dining room directly below the tub. I patched the ceiling and haven't tried to use it since. I am guessing, because it hasn't been used in so long, the seals may all have dried up. Now I am getting ready to put my house on the market and would like to get it in working order if possible.
There is a small little opening at one end of the tub and the rest of the tub is tiled on 3 sides with the other side of the tub up against the outer wall. The motor is at the end where the opening is. However, the motor wasn't even turned on and it was leaking like crazy.
Any suggestions on how to proceed are greatly appreciated.
I have attached several pictures.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects