My jacuzzi tub is leaking. I'm not sure exactly where. But it hasn't been used in a 7+ years. I rented my house to skiers last year, and I don't know what made me do it, but I decided to test the tub the week before the rental. I filled up the tub with water and as it is a big two person tub, I left it to fill. My son hollered to me about 10 minutes later- as their was a flood of water in the dining room directly below the tub. I patched the ceiling and haven't tried to use it since. I am guessing, because it hasn't been used in so long, the seals may all have dried up. Now I am getting ready to put my house on the market and would like to get it in working order if possible.
There is a small little opening at one end of the tub and the rest of the tub is tiled on 3 sides with the other side of the tub up against the outer wall. The motor is at the end where the opening is. However, the motor wasn't even turned on and it was leaking like crazy.
Any suggestions on how to proceed are greatly appreciated.
I have attached several pictures.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!