I have about 40 Hurd windows which were installed in 1997 when the house was built. So many of them have fogged, are difficult to open (need muscles) or so easy to open that they fall down. All the springs on the sides in upper corners are sticking out and the current company could care less about my situation. A couple of my case windows have to be closed by going outside to push them in all they way so that that can lock. I am SO disappointed with this company and how they've handled my problem. Will never recommend them. When you call the company they say that the holding company that bought out Hurd Windows and Doors aren't responsible for any warranty on the windows....joy!
What windows are the best?
Semco window rot
Simonton Windows - ProFinish Contractor - Air Infilt...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects