I have about 40 Hurd windows which were installed in 1997 when the house was built. So many of them have fogged, are difficult to open (need muscles) or so easy to open that they fall down. All the springs on the sides in upper corners are sticking out and the current company could care less about my situation. A couple of my case windows have to be closed by going outside to push them in all they way so that that can lock. I am SO disappointed with this company and how they've handled my problem. Will never recommend them. When you call the company they say that the holding company that bought out Hurd Windows and Doors aren't responsible for any warranty on the windows....joy!
What windows are the best?
Semco window rot
Simonton Windows - ProFinish Contractor - Air Infilt...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!