I have opened the control panel on the top of the machine. I have blown through the clear plastic tube and I just hear the sound of air. Does that mean I have a bad switch and is this something I can replace myself? Should I check the switch first and how do I go about doing this? Other posts I have seen refer to an OHM meter. I don't have one so should I purchase a digital or analogue model? Any help with diagrams would be appreciated.
K from MN
- Forum >
- Electrical & Lighting >
- Kenmore Series 90 washing machine model #110.26912690 will not fill with water and immediately starts agitating.
Kenmore Series 90 washing machine model #110.26912690 will not fill with water and immediately starts agitating.
Kenmore front loading washer won't agitate, spin
kenmore series 90...starting and stopping problems
Washing Machine Leak
kenmore series 80 won't fill
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!