I have opened the control panel on the top of the machine. I have blown through the clear plastic tube and I just hear the sound of air. Does that mean I have a bad switch and is this something I can replace myself? Should I check the switch first and how do I go about doing this? Other posts I have seen refer to an OHM meter. I don't have one so should I purchase a digital or analogue model? Any help with diagrams would be appreciated.
K from MN
- Forum >
- Electrical & Lighting >
- Kenmore Series 90 washing machine model #110.26912690 will not fill with water and immediately starts agitating.
Kenmore Series 90 washing machine model #110.26912690 will not fill with water and immediately starts agitating.
Kenmore front loading washer won't agitate, spin
kenmore series 90...starting and stopping problems
Washing Machine Leak
kenmore series 80 won't fill
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!