How do I find rollers that fit this door?
If I can not find any can I use any kind of replacement rollers for a sliding glass door?
What do I need to do to replace the roolers is there a step by step method, or something with verbage and text telling me as well as showing me how?
I was watching the Mr. Villa's show a couple of week ago on our local channel and he was talking about replacing the rollers on a sliding glass door. problem was I only saw the last 5 min. of the show.
Could you please poing me in the right direction with information on how do I cange the rollers.
Thank You in advance for the help andinformation.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love