How do I find rollers that fit this door?
If I can not find any can I use any kind of replacement rollers for a sliding glass door?
What do I need to do to replace the roolers is there a step by step method, or something with verbage and text telling me as well as showing me how?
I was watching the Mr. Villa's show a couple of week ago on our local channel and he was talking about replacing the rollers on a sliding glass door. problem was I only saw the last 5 min. of the show.
Could you please poing me in the right direction with information on how do I cange the rollers.
Thank You in advance for the help andinformation.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!