Please demystify for me what I have ordered. This is from a Mil-Guard order:
3245 WOODCLAD DOUBLE HUNG DOUBLE HUNG
Width: 24" Height: 54" ( R ) ROUGH
Frame: SAND PULTRUSION; CLAD
Glass: U2/C2 - 1/8 SUNCOAT/1/8 CLR ANN
Grids: SCULPT GRID;SND
Energy: U-Factor= .37 STC= 27
Option/Comment: BAR SET 27 1/4" /
CRAFTSMAN GRID /
BREATHER TUBE /
1 3/8" FIN /
4 9/16" WALL / WHITE
Any enlightenment greatly appreciated.
Broken seals on windows
Pella casement windows?
Replacement Windows.....how much is too much?
Is it ok for windows to be installed during cold wea...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!