Please demystify for me what I have ordered. This is from a Mil-Guard order:
3245 WOODCLAD DOUBLE HUNG DOUBLE HUNG
Width: 24" Height: 54" ( R ) ROUGH
Frame: SAND PULTRUSION; CLAD
Glass: U2/C2 - 1/8 SUNCOAT/1/8 CLR ANN
Grids: SCULPT GRID;SND
Energy: U-Factor= .37 STC= 27
Option/Comment: BAR SET 27 1/4" /
CRAFTSMAN GRID /
BREATHER TUBE /
1 3/8" FIN /
4 9/16" WALL / WHITE
Any enlightenment greatly appreciated.
Broken seals on windows
Pella casement windows?
Replacement Windows.....how much is too much?
Is it ok for windows to be installed during cold wea...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!