I have a Delta 36-220 type 3, The handle at the back of saw that adjusts the compound angle is broke. I have looked everywhere online and find the part discontinued(part#1343955 #21 on the parts schematic) I would really like to get this fixed properly. Is there any chance anyone out there can help??
Am in search for a fence (part #1344039)(#41 or 47 depending on the schematic) for a Delta 10" compound miter saw Model 36-220 Type III. Any help is appreciated as a friend (as it turned out didn't know how to use the saw) broke mine and if I don't find a replacement fence he'll have to buy a new saw.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!