Have already posted similar message under Gardening section;
We replaced a large front south-facing window (Okanagan area of B.C. Canada) with low-E glass to try and cut the heat into L..R. (last year 2004)
Unfortuantely during last 2 weeks of June the sun's reflection on window has moved across driveway and onto front lawn just in front of the flower border/foundation plants.
The reflection from this sort of window causes the grass to totally turn WHITE..looks awful.....takes weeks to return to normal once the reflection heads off elsewhere.
What can we put on the grass at this time to cover it up. Would just some fibreglass screening material help?
Window condensation - outside on some windows not ot...
Is 1/2" insulated glass good enough?
how to id low-e glass
inside window condensation
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight