Have already posted similar message under Gardening section;
We replaced a large front south-facing window (Okanagan area of B.C. Canada) with low-E glass to try and cut the heat into L..R. (last year 2004)
Unfortuantely during last 2 weeks of June the sun's reflection on window has moved across driveway and onto front lawn just in front of the flower border/foundation plants.
The reflection from this sort of window causes the grass to totally turn WHITE..looks awful.....takes weeks to return to normal once the reflection heads off elsewhere.
What can we put on the grass at this time to cover it up. Would just some fibreglass screening material help?
Window condensation - outside on some windows not ot...
Is 1/2" insulated glass good enough?
how to id low-e glass
inside window condensation
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!