Have already posted similar message under Gardening section;
We replaced a large front south-facing window (Okanagan area of B.C. Canada) with low-E glass to try and cut the heat into L..R. (last year 2004)
Unfortuantely during last 2 weeks of June the sun's reflection on window has moved across driveway and onto front lawn just in front of the flower border/foundation plants.
The reflection from this sort of window causes the grass to totally turn WHITE..looks awful.....takes weeks to return to normal once the reflection heads off elsewhere.
What can we put on the grass at this time to cover it up. Would just some fibreglass screening material help?
Window condensation - outside on some windows not ot...
Is 1/2" insulated glass good enough?
how to id low-e glass
inside window condensation
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes