How can we get rid of vinyl wallpaper odor? We had old vinyl wallpaper, put sizing on it and let it dry overnight. Put new vinyl wallpaper up and the odor is terrible and it's been up for 3 weeks now.
We have put pans of vinegar around the room and a little plastic tub of a product with charcoal to absorb odor.
We now have a big fan in the room to help ventilate.
Not sure why it smells so bad. We called the wallpaper company and they say it's not that but maybe the sizing.
The wallpaper looks beautiful and hate to take it all down.
Any ideas on this?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects