My dryer vent goes underneath my condo into and through the concrete slab. I have had professional companies out twice to clean it, and both times they can't really clean it. I am told there are too many bends in the vent and their equipment can't get all the way from the laundry pantry to the outside vent.
What can be done to clean a vent when conventional methods won't work? Please help!!!
gas dryer won't heat
Kennmore 70 series dyreydryer won't heat or shut off
Kenmore HE3 dryer won't start, just beeps 3 times
Will Powered Attic Ventilator Help?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!