I have two blades brand new.
Please email me directly for details.
Since these blades are no longer made I took a cheap course tooth reciprocating saw blade I got from Harbor Freight and ground it down to fit in the 1/4 inch slot. You can trace the end of a broken blade or 1/4 inch jigsaw blade to center the hole before grinding.
Does anyone has trimmer blade 6110 for sale. I want to buy one. Please let me know how much it cost.
Please e-mail to:
Please e-mail to:
I have an unopened pack of 2 blades that i found in my toolbox that I just listed on ebay.
I know it has been 9 months since your post. But, did you sell the blades? If not I would like to buy them. My email is [email protected]
I just inherited this trimmer. Is it worth fixing?? No blade, or cover, nothing on head but motor and it runs.
I would love to get a copy of this Manual for the Wagner tree trimmer Model 6100.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects