I have two blades brand new.
Please email me directly for details.
Since these blades are no longer made I took a cheap course tooth reciprocating saw blade I got from Harbor Freight and ground it down to fit in the 1/4 inch slot. You can trace the end of a broken blade or 1/4 inch jigsaw blade to center the hole before grinding.
Does anyone has trimmer blade 6110 for sale. I want to buy one. Please let me know how much it cost.
Please e-mail to:
Please e-mail to:
I have an unopened pack of 2 blades that i found in my toolbox that I just listed on ebay.
I know it has been 9 months since your post. But, did you sell the blades? If not I would like to buy them. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I just inherited this trimmer. Is it worth fixing?? No blade, or cover, nothing on head but motor and it runs.
I would love to get a copy of this Manual for the Wagner tree trimmer Model 6100.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!