I have two blades brand new.
Please email me directly for details.
Since these blades are no longer made I took a cheap course tooth reciprocating saw blade I got from Harbor Freight and ground it down to fit in the 1/4 inch slot. You can trace the end of a broken blade or 1/4 inch jigsaw blade to center the hole before grinding.
Does anyone has trimmer blade 6110 for sale. I want to buy one. Please let me know how much it cost.
Please e-mail to:
Please e-mail to:
I have an unopened pack of 2 blades that i found in my toolbox that I just listed on ebay.
I know it has been 9 months since your post. But, did you sell the blades? If not I would like to buy them. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I just inherited this trimmer. Is it worth fixing?? No blade, or cover, nothing on head but motor and it runs.
I would love to get a copy of this Manual for the Wagner tree trimmer Model 6100.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Decked Out: 12 Innovative Outdoor Living Designs
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 8 (Truly) Unexpected Storage Spots
- 9 New & Familiar Ways to Add Moldings
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- 11 Kitchens That Defy Their Small Size