I have two blades brand new.
Please email me directly for details.
Since these blades are no longer made I took a cheap course tooth reciprocating saw blade I got from Harbor Freight and ground it down to fit in the 1/4 inch slot. You can trace the end of a broken blade or 1/4 inch jigsaw blade to center the hole before grinding.
Does anyone has trimmer blade 6110 for sale. I want to buy one. Please let me know how much it cost.
Please e-mail to:
Please e-mail to:
I have an unopened pack of 2 blades that i found in my toolbox that I just listed on ebay.
I know it has been 9 months since your post. But, did you sell the blades? If not I would like to buy them. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I just inherited this trimmer. Is it worth fixing?? No blade, or cover, nothing on head but motor and it runs.
I would love to get a copy of this Manual for the Wagner tree trimmer Model 6100.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight