I have two blades brand new.
Please email me directly for details.
Since these blades are no longer made I took a cheap course tooth reciprocating saw blade I got from Harbor Freight and ground it down to fit in the 1/4 inch slot. You can trace the end of a broken blade or 1/4 inch jigsaw blade to center the hole before grinding.
Does anyone has trimmer blade 6110 for sale. I want to buy one. Please let me know how much it cost.
Please e-mail to:
Please e-mail to:
I have an unopened pack of 2 blades that i found in my toolbox that I just listed on ebay.
I know it has been 9 months since your post. But, did you sell the blades? If not I would like to buy them. My email is email@example.com
I just inherited this trimmer. Is it worth fixing?? No blade, or cover, nothing on head but motor and it runs.
I would love to get a copy of this Manual for the Wagner tree trimmer Model 6100.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps