Any help appreciated.
If Oxy & water are mixed & sprayed to clean shingles, will it smell the same as chlorine bleach? Is it as strong as chlorine beach?
If bushes within 10 feet from the house were sprayed while cleaning siding, and the bushes were bleached and/or are dying, what could be the cause? Isn't oxy bleach (& water) supposed to not harm plants & bushes? If vegetation around spray were harmed, what may have gone wrong?
If the bleach wasn't washed down thoroughly, what will happen to white cedar shingles?
What could cause oil dipped white cedar shingles, stained, lose its stain when it was sprayed with oxy & water? Would it mean it was left on for too long? Or mixed incorrectly? If the smell of chlorine was so strong it stung my eyes even after solution was hosed down was it possible the incorrect bleached was used, I.e. chlorine vs oxy?
Any info appreciated. Thank you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects