Any help appreciated.
If Oxy & water are mixed & sprayed to clean shingles, will it smell the same as chlorine bleach? Is it as strong as chlorine beach?
If bushes within 10 feet from the house were sprayed while cleaning siding, and the bushes were bleached and/or are dying, what could be the cause? Isn't oxy bleach (& water) supposed to not harm plants & bushes? If vegetation around spray were harmed, what may have gone wrong?
If the bleach wasn't washed down thoroughly, what will happen to white cedar shingles?
What could cause oil dipped white cedar shingles, stained, lose its stain when it was sprayed with oxy & water? Would it mean it was left on for too long? Or mixed incorrectly? If the smell of chlorine was so strong it stung my eyes even after solution was hosed down was it possible the incorrect bleached was used, I.e. chlorine vs oxy?
Any info appreciated. Thank you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 7 Ways to Make Your New House Look Old
- 11 DIYs for A Soundproofed Home
- 9 Ways to Get on Board with Pegboard
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 8 New Ways to Use Old Wooden Crates