I had a friend ship me a living room hutch and they simply removed the 2 small sliding glass doors to protect them during shipping.
There is 2 parallel slots for the glass doors to fit into.
We got the hutch and when we try to put the 2 sliding doors back in , we can get one in in the first groove and can not seem to get the second one in.
I know bending glass is not the answer , but when we ask the friend who shipped us the hutch , they only said that one of the glass doors was a little difficult to remove , but thought we should have no problem at all getting the 2 sliding doors back in.
The friend lives far away but we will wait for a friend with half a clue to visit who might be able to get the 2 doors in , without laughing their head off at us 2 building challenged people.
Thank you and go ahead and laugh as we know this is supposed to be incredibly easy to do. Don't ask me to replace your sliding screen windows either , or they'll never get back in the right order.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?