I had a friend ship me a living room hutch and they simply removed the 2 small sliding glass doors to protect them during shipping.
There is 2 parallel slots for the glass doors to fit into.
We got the hutch and when we try to put the 2 sliding doors back in , we can get one in in the first groove and can not seem to get the second one in.
I know bending glass is not the answer , but when we ask the friend who shipped us the hutch , they only said that one of the glass doors was a little difficult to remove , but thought we should have no problem at all getting the 2 sliding doors back in.
The friend lives far away but we will wait for a friend with half a clue to visit who might be able to get the 2 doors in , without laughing their head off at us 2 building challenged people.
Thank you and go ahead and laugh as we know this is supposed to be incredibly easy to do. Don't ask me to replace your sliding screen windows either , or they'll never get back in the right order.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes