I had a friend ship me a living room hutch and they simply removed the 2 small sliding glass doors to protect them during shipping.
There is 2 parallel slots for the glass doors to fit into.
We got the hutch and when we try to put the 2 sliding doors back in , we can get one in in the first groove and can not seem to get the second one in.
I know bending glass is not the answer , but when we ask the friend who shipped us the hutch , they only said that one of the glass doors was a little difficult to remove , but thought we should have no problem at all getting the 2 sliding doors back in.
The friend lives far away but we will wait for a friend with half a clue to visit who might be able to get the 2 doors in , without laughing their head off at us 2 building challenged people.
Thank you and go ahead and laugh as we know this is supposed to be incredibly easy to do. Don't ask me to replace your sliding screen windows either , or they'll never get back in the right order.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps