I had a friend ship me a living room hutch and they simply removed the 2 small sliding glass doors to protect them during shipping.
There is 2 parallel slots for the glass doors to fit into.
We got the hutch and when we try to put the 2 sliding doors back in , we can get one in in the first groove and can not seem to get the second one in.
I know bending glass is not the answer , but when we ask the friend who shipped us the hutch , they only said that one of the glass doors was a little difficult to remove , but thought we should have no problem at all getting the 2 sliding doors back in.
The friend lives far away but we will wait for a friend with half a clue to visit who might be able to get the 2 doors in , without laughing their head off at us 2 building challenged people.
Thank you and go ahead and laugh as we know this is supposed to be incredibly easy to do. Don't ask me to replace your sliding screen windows either , or they'll never get back in the right order.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 10 DIY Ways Renters Can Customize Their Space
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Secondhand Shopping Tips