I have an opportuniy to purchase some beautiful round top windows but I don't know how I would do the interior trim around the rounded top of the window. How is this done when you want a nice wood trim to go around the interior of the window?
thanks for any help.
Rounded interior trim can be made or ordered at virtually any millwork company. It is made in literally hundreds of profiles and sizes, but there are only a few common sizes (2-1/4" & 3-1/2" wide) and a handful of common profiles. However, you will need the radius size of the frame for the millwork company to be able to provide you with the correct size trim. You will also need to specify the wood species (oak, birch, etc.).
Window condensation - outside on some windows not ot...
Window won't stay up
vinyl clad vs aluminum clad replacement windows
installing a round window
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!