I have an opportuniy to purchase some beautiful round top windows but I don't know how I would do the interior trim around the rounded top of the window. How is this done when you want a nice wood trim to go around the interior of the window?
thanks for any help.
Rounded interior trim can be made or ordered at virtually any millwork company. It is made in literally hundreds of profiles and sizes, but there are only a few common sizes (2-1/4" & 3-1/2" wide) and a handful of common profiles. However, you will need the radius size of the frame for the millwork company to be able to provide you with the correct size trim. You will also need to specify the wood species (oak, birch, etc.).
Window condensation - outside on some windows not ot...
Window won't stay up
vinyl clad vs aluminum clad replacement windows
installing a round window
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects