I have an opportuniy to purchase some beautiful round top windows but I don't know how I would do the interior trim around the rounded top of the window. How is this done when you want a nice wood trim to go around the interior of the window?
thanks for any help.
Rounded interior trim can be made or ordered at virtually any millwork company. It is made in literally hundreds of profiles and sizes, but there are only a few common sizes (2-1/4" & 3-1/2" wide) and a handful of common profiles. However, you will need the radius size of the frame for the millwork company to be able to provide you with the correct size trim. You will also need to specify the wood species (oak, birch, etc.).
Window condensation - outside on some windows not ot...
Window won't stay up
vinyl clad vs aluminum clad replacement windows
installing a round window
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!