I have had an euonymus bush alongside my white brick ranch for more than 20 years. During that time it has gotten huge and also for it to climb like it has, it produced a substance that is tan in color and has root like attachments to the home that is part of the plant. I had to remove this bush recently but dont't know how to take the plants glueing stuff from my bricks and behind my water meter and downspouts. Is there a chemical to melt it off or is it just plain old fashioned elbow grease and scrape it off. I need to be careful with my brick because it is a brick that the front chips off easily if scraped too hard.
White residue in dishwasher
Dishwasher leaving detergent residue / cup not openi...
Red Residue from bryant furnacehumidifier
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight