I have had an euonymus bush alongside my white brick ranch for more than 20 years. During that time it has gotten huge and also for it to climb like it has, it produced a substance that is tan in color and has root like attachments to the home that is part of the plant. I had to remove this bush recently but dont't know how to take the plants glueing stuff from my bricks and behind my water meter and downspouts. Is there a chemical to melt it off or is it just plain old fashioned elbow grease and scrape it off. I need to be careful with my brick because it is a brick that the front chips off easily if scraped too hard.
White residue in dishwasher
Dishwasher leaving detergent residue / cup not openi...
Red Residue from bryant furnacehumidifier
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!