If looks are a consideration, I like the Renewal look over the Newpro...there is very minimal glass loss (only .5") Also, I wasn't impressed with Newpro's sales tactics, as the rep was in my house for 4 hours!!! very pushy as well and got mad when I wouldn't make a decision on the spot, said that he had to pay his bills, etc. etc. Also, the fact that it's Andersen's best window and installed by their technicians goes a long way. I agree that they are expensive but I really only want to do this once in my life!
Does anyone have anything knowledge about Sequel wood windows and their quality from Home Depot?
I would say Anderson is definitely the way to go. My mother had Anderson windows for over 20 years and never had problems with leaks or drafts even the picture window.
Superior v. Andersen HELP
Renewal By Andersen Design Pressure and other specs
Renewal by Andersen
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes