If looks are a consideration, I like the Renewal look over the Newpro...there is very minimal glass loss (only .5") Also, I wasn't impressed with Newpro's sales tactics, as the rep was in my house for 4 hours!!! very pushy as well and got mad when I wouldn't make a decision on the spot, said that he had to pay his bills, etc. etc. Also, the fact that it's Andersen's best window and installed by their technicians goes a long way. I agree that they are expensive but I really only want to do this once in my life!
Does anyone have anything knowledge about Sequel wood windows and their quality from Home Depot?
I would say Anderson is definitely the way to go. My mother had Anderson windows for over 20 years and never had problems with leaks or drafts even the picture window.
Superior v. Andersen HELP
Renewal By Andersen Design Pressure and other specs
Renewal by Andersen
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!