WE JUST PURCHASED A NEW HOME IN NORTH CAROLINA. IN LESS THAN A YEAR OUR WINDOW SASHS WERE SWOLLEN IN THE CORNERS AND A WALL IN THE GARAGE WAS MOLDED. A MW WINDOW REPRESENTATIVE CAME TO THE HOUSE AND VERIFIED THE DAMAGE WAS CAUSED BY A FLAW IN THE DESIGN OF THE WINDOWS, 18 OUT OF 20 LEAKED. HE DID A QUICK FIT BY CAULKING THE CORNERS AND INDICATED WE WOULD HAVE NO FURTHER PROBLEMS. I DON'T BELIEVE A QUICK FIX IS THE ANSWER. MW WINDOW WARRENTY OFFICE WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE NOR RETURN ANY CALLS LEFT BY MESSAGE TO DETERMIN WHO IS GOING TO MAKE THE REPAIRS CAUSED BY THERE DEFECT.
Rotting Sills with MW windows
MW Windows-We can diagnose and prove your problems.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!