I have a Craftsman snow thrower. I dont know the model but it is a good size one, multi speed. reversing etc. It has tracks instead of wheels.
The tracks have come off in heavy snow.
Does anyone know how I can put the tracks back on? Apparently there is a trick to this and I dont know it.
I have tried to loosen the wheels but they dont move.
Looking for Sears 40" Snow Blower Manual MD# 842.240711
craftsman snow thrower manual
SEARS SNOWTHROWER MOD 536.886510
need manual help! craftsman II
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects