I have a Craftsman snow thrower. I dont know the model but it is a good size one, multi speed. reversing etc. It has tracks instead of wheels.
The tracks have come off in heavy snow.
Does anyone know how I can put the tracks back on? Apparently there is a trick to this and I dont know it.
I have tried to loosen the wheels but they dont move.
Looking for Sears 40" Snow Blower Manual MD# 842.240711
craftsman snow thrower manual
SEARS SNOWTHROWER MOD 536.886510
need manual help! craftsman II
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!