Hello, I live in a very small condo and at some point, a previous owner decided that a cupboard was more important in the bathroom than a window so the window was brick-over on the exterior and a cupboard installed on the interior covering the window.
I recently removed the cupboard and the window is still there but one pane is broken. I want to replace the window and remove the exterior brick but I cannot seem to remove the window from the inside. The new window 2.0 X 3.0) that I purchased from Home Depot is 2X3 but also has a lip all around the edges meaning that it will not simply slide in to the space.
My question, do they make a window for my situation or do I need to do some serious lumber removal and replacement?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love