bilions of $$ are owed by the peachtree co. for defective products thy sold to the public.Where is the GOV. agency that protect us from fraud like this??
A bank robber gets shot and killed for few dollars..
Yet these Co. do anyhing they want.
All I want to know is if I can I replace the S118 glass ( 9 lite) in a peach tree door? It doesn't have the typical clamshell frame with screws for easy removal. I am thinking that they surely didn't manufacture a door that you can't replace the glass. This door is in a well maintained home that I built 25 years ago. There isn't a speck of rust or any other defect on the door, other than the glass has finally fogged.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight