What is the best way for a 56 yr old women to wash the exterior windows of her 2 story house. Do you recommend some kind of sprayer tha tcan be hooked up to a hose, or maybe a pressure washer of some sort? What brand would you recommend? Thanks! Is there a cutoff point in temperature that this would be unsuccessful? I'm guessing early fall in Ut is cutting it close! Thanks
**sigh*** Replacement windows: Who to Believe?
Help - my wood windows are rotting!
replacng alum windows
How can I tell whether I can use direct replacement ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!