I saw a thread from March where the poster Domcal debated between wood windows and decided on the Sequel. Domcal, or anyone who has them, how do you like these windows? We're trying to decide between replacement Sequel, Anderson Woodwright, or Trimline. Anderson has the nice very see-through bug screens. The Sequel seemed well made, study, and have good architectural detail and heft. Trimline is a bit cheaper and the frames are thicker, taking up more glass space.
Anyone with first-hand experience or educated opinions welcome to comment! Thanks for your time, Azul.
Dear window buyer. I don't know if you've seen the demonstration that Home Depot does for there window program. When I saw the window along with the 20 yr warrnaty and the way they stand behind there workmanship I was sold. The prices are about the same on all those wood aluminum clad outside windows. They perform better than expected and I'm extremely pleased with the apperance.
insulating stained glass sidelights
Replacement windows wood or vinyl
how to clean unstained unvarnished wood window sills
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight