I saw a thread from March where the poster Domcal debated between wood windows and decided on the Sequel. Domcal, or anyone who has them, how do you like these windows? We're trying to decide between replacement Sequel, Anderson Woodwright, or Trimline. Anderson has the nice very see-through bug screens. The Sequel seemed well made, study, and have good architectural detail and heft. Trimline is a bit cheaper and the frames are thicker, taking up more glass space.
Anyone with first-hand experience or educated opinions welcome to comment! Thanks for your time, Azul.
Dear window buyer. I don't know if you've seen the demonstration that Home Depot does for there window program. When I saw the window along with the 20 yr warrnaty and the way they stand behind there workmanship I was sold. The prices are about the same on all those wood aluminum clad outside windows. They perform better than expected and I'm extremely pleased with the apperance.
insulating stained glass sidelights
Replacement windows wood or vinyl
how to clean unstained unvarnished wood window sills
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!