I saw a thread from March where the poster Domcal debated between wood windows and decided on the Sequel. Domcal, or anyone who has them, how do you like these windows? We're trying to decide between replacement Sequel, Anderson Woodwright, or Trimline. Anderson has the nice very see-through bug screens. The Sequel seemed well made, study, and have good architectural detail and heft. Trimline is a bit cheaper and the frames are thicker, taking up more glass space.
Anyone with first-hand experience or educated opinions welcome to comment! Thanks for your time, Azul.
Dear window buyer. I don't know if you've seen the demonstration that Home Depot does for there window program. When I saw the window along with the 20 yr warrnaty and the way they stand behind there workmanship I was sold. The prices are about the same on all those wood aluminum clad outside windows. They perform better than expected and I'm extremely pleased with the apperance.
insulating stained glass sidelights
Replacement windows wood or vinyl
how to clean unstained unvarnished wood window sills
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes