The local discount window store is selling an American Weather Seal T10 triple glass low E Krypton gas window claiming .20 U values and 9 R values. Approximate Cost $230 per unit.
Most windows I've seen are double glass and .30 U value is the best they offer with low E coating and gas fill. Makes me think the AWS T10 window is a good deal if it lives up to the performance rating and is good quality - but how can I tell if it is a good quality window.
Does anyone have experience with American Weather Seal? How has it held up for you?
I looking for customer reviews of AWS T10 windows that these are replacement vinyl Slider windows I am looking at. Additionally, I wonder if the increased weight of triple glass could increase friction and make it difficult to open these windows or shorten the track life on a slider?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects