The local discount window store is selling an American Weather Seal T10 triple glass low E Krypton gas window claiming .20 U values and 9 R values. Approximate Cost $230 per unit.
Most windows I've seen are double glass and .30 U value is the best they offer with low E coating and gas fill. Makes me think the AWS T10 window is a good deal if it lives up to the performance rating and is good quality - but how can I tell if it is a good quality window.
Does anyone have experience with American Weather Seal? How has it held up for you?
I looking for customer reviews of AWS T10 windows that these are replacement vinyl Slider windows I am looking at. Additionally, I wonder if the increased weight of triple glass could increase friction and make it difficult to open these windows or shorten the track life on a slider?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight