The local discount window store is selling an American Weather Seal T10 triple glass low E Krypton gas window claiming .20 U values and 9 R values. Approximate Cost $230 per unit.
Most windows I've seen are double glass and .30 U value is the best they offer with low E coating and gas fill. Makes me think the AWS T10 window is a good deal if it lives up to the performance rating and is good quality - but how can I tell if it is a good quality window.
Does anyone have experience with American Weather Seal? How has it held up for you?
I looking for customer reviews of AWS T10 windows that these are replacement vinyl Slider windows I am looking at. Additionally, I wonder if the increased weight of triple glass could increase friction and make it difficult to open these windows or shorten the track life on a slider?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers