I have a sandard front door (size 6' 9" i think), I want to replace it with a door that has an iron grille insert and glass hinge. I found a company called hubard iron doors, they make a product, that the front door has an iron grille, and the door also has a glass hindge that you can open, without opening the front door.. but, there doors are very large.. does anyone know of anyone that builds a simular front door, that is 6' 9" ?
Reversing the threshold on an exterior door
Charging $200 front door installation!!!! Come On!!
36" front entry door with 10" sidelights
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!