I want windows that have the maximum possible UV blocking (to protect art on the walls and keep book spines from fading), and the ability to block out as much incoming light as possible when needed, and shades or curtains that are motorized via hand-held remote control. Any suggestions as to manufacturers? I'm in Alaska so summer overheating is not an issue. Keeping the sun out is my problem, and it also bounces up from reflecting off the ocean, so it can be intense at times.
Replacement Windows.....how much is too much?
help, which vinyl windows
MW Windows-We can diagnose and prove your problems.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING