I want windows that have the maximum possible UV blocking (to protect art on the walls and keep book spines from fading), and the ability to block out as much incoming light as possible when needed, and shades or curtains that are motorized via hand-held remote control. Any suggestions as to manufacturers? I'm in Alaska so summer overheating is not an issue. Keeping the sun out is my problem, and it also bounces up from reflecting off the ocean, so it can be intense at times.
Replacement Windows.....how much is too much?
help, which vinyl windows
MW Windows-We can diagnose and prove your problems.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love