I want windows that have the maximum possible UV blocking (to protect art on the walls and keep book spines from fading), and the ability to block out as much incoming light as possible when needed, and shades or curtains that are motorized via hand-held remote control. Any suggestions as to manufacturers? I'm in Alaska so summer overheating is not an issue. Keeping the sun out is my problem, and it also bounces up from reflecting off the ocean, so it can be intense at times.
Replacement Windows.....how much is too much?
help, which vinyl windows
MW Windows-We can diagnose and prove your problems.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects