It's very interesting to see all of the things posted to this website. The problem is that in most cases the writer neither has to substantiate or justify the comments posted. Bad things are written about virtually every brand and in most of the cases those comments could be written by competitors, customers of competitors, or people who are incompetent but have used those products. Most major manufacturers including Semco build their products in accordance with NFRC standards and most products are tested by independent labs.
How can some users be totally satisfied and some totally disgruntled? One might suspect that it may have something to do with the manner in which the product has been installed and/or the conditions which that product is being exposed to. I don't think I'd put a whole bunch of credibility into any of the posting on any web sites where comments can be freely made anonymously.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight