It's very interesting to see all of the things posted to this website. The problem is that in most cases the writer neither has to substantiate or justify the comments posted. Bad things are written about virtually every brand and in most of the cases those comments could be written by competitors, customers of competitors, or people who are incompetent but have used those products. Most major manufacturers including Semco build their products in accordance with NFRC standards and most products are tested by independent labs.
How can some users be totally satisfied and some totally disgruntled? One might suspect that it may have something to do with the manner in which the product has been installed and/or the conditions which that product is being exposed to. I don't think I'd put a whole bunch of credibility into any of the posting on any web sites where comments can be freely made anonymously.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!