Need advice on a cracked window. It is well past its warranty and is cracked (my fault). It is a Semco, and reading here I am not impressed, and I am unable to reach anyone at Semco ("leave a message") which also does not impress me.
I'd prefer to just replace the sash. It is a casement but we used it as a picture = never open it. How big of a problem is it to use a different manufacturer?
Can you offer advice?
Thanks in advance
AC or Whole House Fan
Replacing glass on Anderson windows
picture window with condensation betwwen window and ...
split brick sealer repair
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!