Need advice on a cracked window. It is well past its warranty and is cracked (my fault). It is a Semco, and reading here I am not impressed, and I am unable to reach anyone at Semco ("leave a message") which also does not impress me.
I'd prefer to just replace the sash. It is a casement but we used it as a picture = never open it. How big of a problem is it to use a different manufacturer?
Can you offer advice?
Thanks in advance
AC or Whole House Fan
Replacing glass on Anderson windows
picture window with condensation betwwen window and ...
split brick sealer repair
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects