Need advice on a cracked window. It is well past its warranty and is cracked (my fault). It is a Semco, and reading here I am not impressed, and I am unable to reach anyone at Semco ("leave a message") which also does not impress me.
I'd prefer to just replace the sash. It is a casement but we used it as a picture = never open it. How big of a problem is it to use a different manufacturer?
Can you offer advice?
Thanks in advance
AC or Whole House Fan
Replacing glass on Anderson windows
picture window with condensation betwwen window and ...
split brick sealer repair
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love