Need advice on a cracked window. It is well past its warranty and is cracked (my fault). It is a Semco, and reading here I am not impressed, and I am unable to reach anyone at Semco ("leave a message") which also does not impress me.
I'd prefer to just replace the sash. It is a casement but we used it as a picture = never open it. How big of a problem is it to use a different manufacturer?
Can you offer advice?
Thanks in advance
AC or Whole House Fan
Replacing glass on Anderson windows
picture window with condensation betwwen window and ...
split brick sealer repair
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING