My Liftmaster Security + keypad has worked well for 7 years. Today it quit opening the door. You can put in the code and it will close the door but won't open it. I replaced the battery with no different result. The keypad will blink for about 15 seconds. I tried to change the password but couldn't. Any suggestions?
I have seen many people with problems with their garage doors but your might be the first of its kind I have encountered. The circuit in the remote might have rusted inside since it has been in use for 7 years. Maybe its time to get a new one? I am sure Liftmaster would have spares available.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!