how to operate a gas fireplace
a. Turn the external key to ON.
b. Open the fireplace doors and turn the
knob in there from OFF to PILOT.
c. Locate the pilot under the fake logs,
probably centered. It's a small orifice
that points up.
d. Push the knob in and hold a match to the
pilot for 60 seconds.
e. Release the knob and the pilot should be
lit by now.
f. If so, turn the knob to ON.
g. If the pilot does not light, turn
everything off and try again!
How to use a speed square to find angles?
How to build a platform bed
Changing gas fireplace to a wood-burning fireplace
stone gas grill
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects