how to operate a gas fireplace
a. Turn the external key to ON.
b. Open the fireplace doors and turn the
knob in there from OFF to PILOT.
c. Locate the pilot under the fake logs,
probably centered. It's a small orifice
that points up.
d. Push the knob in and hold a match to the
pilot for 60 seconds.
e. Release the knob and the pilot should be
lit by now.
f. If so, turn the knob to ON.
g. If the pilot does not light, turn
everything off and try again!
How to use a speed square to find angles?
How to build a platform bed
Changing gas fireplace to a wood-burning fireplace
stone gas grill
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!