OK, it shouldn't have been there, but a candle leaked on top of the projector TV and dripped down the plastic protective screen. How do I clean the wax residue off without scaring the plastic screen?
Do this very carefully. Use a hair dryer to slowly heat the wax. Do not bring the hair dryer to close to the screen. When the wax begins to melt, wipe it with a paper towel. Turning the towel frequently so you don't just smear.
Removing Candle Wax from Holders
help help help-how to get candle wax out of a sweats...
Red Candle Wax Stain on Lino
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!