OK, it shouldn't have been there, but a candle leaked on top of the projector TV and dripped down the plastic protective screen. How do I clean the wax residue off without scaring the plastic screen?
Do this very carefully. Use a hair dryer to slowly heat the wax. Do not bring the hair dryer to close to the screen. When the wax begins to melt, wipe it with a paper towel. Turning the towel frequently so you don't just smear.
Removing Candle Wax from Holders
help help help-how to get candle wax out of a sweats...
Red Candle Wax Stain on Lino
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!