Our home which is about 30 years old has a room divider used to create a hallway. This divider was designed with a wood frame built around a thin sheet of material called "rice paper" which has an Oriental motif. (Someone also told us this material is called styrene.) Unfortunately this material did not survive the early years of our son. However, now that he is almost 20 years old, we have decided to rebuild the divider but are having difficulty finding "rice paper." Does anyone know where this material can be found, or suggestions as to what would be a good replacement?
Q-- is there a max size/weight for upper cabinets?
collapsible room divider aka folding partition
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!