Our home which is about 30 years old has a room divider used to create a hallway. This divider was designed with a wood frame built around a thin sheet of material called "rice paper" which has an Oriental motif. (Someone also told us this material is called styrene.) Unfortunately this material did not survive the early years of our son. However, now that he is almost 20 years old, we have decided to rebuild the divider but are having difficulty finding "rice paper." Does anyone know where this material can be found, or suggestions as to what would be a good replacement?
Q-- is there a max size/weight for upper cabinets?
collapsible room divider aka folding partition
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!