I HAVE BOUGHT A PIECE OF LAND AND WANT TO BUILD A HOME. A COMPANY CALLED DEGEORGE HOME ALLIANCE HELPS YOU WITH THEIR MODULAR HOMES. DO THEY PROVIDE SAME QUALITY AS A GENERAL CONTRACTOR BUILDING FROM SCRATCH? CAN MODULAR HOMES BE OF GOOD QUALITY? DO YOU RECOMMEND THEM? DO YOU KNOW DEGEORGE?
My wife and I looked at quite a few modular houses and concluded that for the same money we could build a better quality house. The basic units we saw offered cheap plastic sinks, inferior electrical wiring receptacles, and generally poor quality construction. The cost of upgrades eliminated any savings over a site-built house in our opinion.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!