I HAVE BOUGHT A PIECE OF LAND AND WANT TO BUILD A HOME. A COMPANY CALLED DEGEORGE HOME ALLIANCE HELPS YOU WITH THEIR MODULAR HOMES. DO THEY PROVIDE SAME QUALITY AS A GENERAL CONTRACTOR BUILDING FROM SCRATCH? CAN MODULAR HOMES BE OF GOOD QUALITY? DO YOU RECOMMEND THEM? DO YOU KNOW DEGEORGE?
My wife and I looked at quite a few modular houses and concluded that for the same money we could build a better quality house. The basic units we saw offered cheap plastic sinks, inferior electrical wiring receptacles, and generally poor quality construction. The cost of upgrades eliminated any savings over a site-built house in our opinion.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight