1. Three-bedroom, 1 ½ bath single-story frame house about 30-35 years old.
2. Cinder block foundation; half basement.
3. Roof overhang (projecting out from side of house) about 2 feet.
4. Original wood siding.
5. Original insulation.
6. Central air conditioning with Aprilaire humidity control system.
1. Roof (2-3 years old).
2. Replacement windows (triple-pane, vinyl).
3. 8 soffit vents placed around house under overhang (originally only one!).
Moisture build-up in bedroom and bathroom with outer walls facing north; this is section of house lacking basement (crawl space only).
Moisture pattern is like that of an oval cut in half where ceiling meets the wall. Appears to be limited to corner areas. Shadows of 18" centers visible between ovals.
Problem did not manifest itself until after new roof and replacement windows were put in.
Uncertain if moisture is building up inside room and then condensing on cold walls, ceiling and windows, OR, if moisture is building up in attic and forcing its way through ceiling.
How to determine? Where do I start?