My husband and I want to extend out living room by about 10ft, we have only $10,000 to work with, we plan on getting family and friends to help with the easy stuff ie carpet etc.... What I need to know is this:
Is the $amount listed above a realistic amount? Does anyone know of any good contractors, who are honest, in Rochester Hills, MI or the surrounding area?
Also has anyone done this project and could give me some tips and advice.
The addition should be around [give or take] 10ft by 10ft... Nothing fancy just a basic add-on maybe [using the door (new) that is already in place except moving it out of course] bigger window(s).
Any input would be really appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!