My husband and I want to extend out living room by about 10ft, we have only $10,000 to work with, we plan on getting family and friends to help with the easy stuff ie carpet etc.... What I need to know is this:
Is the $amount listed above a realistic amount? Does anyone know of any good contractors, who are honest, in Rochester Hills, MI or the surrounding area?
Also has anyone done this project and could give me some tips and advice.
The addition should be around [give or take] 10ft by 10ft... Nothing fancy just a basic add-on maybe [using the door (new) that is already in place except moving it out of course] bigger window(s).
Any input would be really appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects