I have remodeled my bathroom. Moved all plumbing in slab, redid concrete, broke out walls plastered, mud etc. Now I need advise. Should I prime and paint the drywall then put up trim around doors and windows then tile the fl;oor then install tiolet and cabinets? I must tile before installing vanity cabinets and toilet. Tub is already in. Any suggestions??
here's what the room looks like now..
raw new drywall mudded and sanded
concrete floor with mortar bed on top
raw window (new) installed- no trim
2 doors - need to change moulding
tub installed- skirt I will tile
no vanity or sink installed
no toilet installed yet
pluming rough ins finished
Since it is the bathroom with excessive moisture, I would prime all of the areas first, then place at least one coat of a quality semi-gloss paint on top. If you are concerned with marring the finish when you install the trim and other furnishings, you can put the second coat on after everything else is installed.
efficient furnace vs isulating
how to learn kitchen cabinet refacing
Stain & Paint a bannister - which first
what project to do first , inside or outside ones?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes