I have remodeled my bathroom. Moved all plumbing in slab, redid concrete, broke out walls plastered, mud etc. Now I need advise. Should I prime and paint the drywall then put up trim around doors and windows then tile the fl;oor then install tiolet and cabinets? I must tile before installing vanity cabinets and toilet. Tub is already in. Any suggestions??
here's what the room looks like now..
raw new drywall mudded and sanded
concrete floor with mortar bed on top
raw window (new) installed- no trim
2 doors - need to change moulding
tub installed- skirt I will tile
no vanity or sink installed
no toilet installed yet
pluming rough ins finished
Since it is the bathroom with excessive moisture, I would prime all of the areas first, then place at least one coat of a quality semi-gloss paint on top. If you are concerned with marring the finish when you install the trim and other furnishings, you can put the second coat on after everything else is installed.
efficient furnace vs isulating
how to learn kitchen cabinet refacing
Stain & Paint a bannister - which first
what project to do first , inside or outside ones?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!