I have remodeled my bathroom. Moved all plumbing in slab, redid concrete, broke out walls plastered, mud etc. Now I need advise. Should I prime and paint the drywall then put up trim around doors and windows then tile the fl;oor then install tiolet and cabinets? I must tile before installing vanity cabinets and toilet. Tub is already in. Any suggestions??
here's what the room looks like now..
raw new drywall mudded and sanded
concrete floor with mortar bed on top
raw window (new) installed- no trim
2 doors - need to change moulding
tub installed- skirt I will tile
no vanity or sink installed
no toilet installed yet
pluming rough ins finished
Since it is the bathroom with excessive moisture, I would prime all of the areas first, then place at least one coat of a quality semi-gloss paint on top. If you are concerned with marring the finish when you install the trim and other furnishings, you can put the second coat on after everything else is installed.
efficient furnace vs isulating
how to learn kitchen cabinet refacing
what project to do first , inside or outside ones?
Stain & Paint a bannister - which first
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide