I bought my husband a DeWalt combination drill and circular saw for Christmas. I put on his HoneyDo List garage shelves. He says he needs some instructions on how to do this...someone please help. Thanks.
Buy wood, buy brackets, cut wood, screw brackets to wall (use level or eyball it) screw wood to brackets, use drill bit for pilot hole if wood too hard. job not hard wife do as good a job as lazy husband. Take back nice tools if husband not use or keep them for wife.
Shame on you! Do you know how many years this poor guy has used the "I don't know how to do it" technique to get out of doing her honey do list? What if other women read your answer and begin to wonder about their husbands? This seed planting must stop! Since YoMamma has probably caught on to his act, he is now forced to come up with other ways to avoid her probable long list of meaningless chores.
On behalf of men of leisure everywhere, be careful of what you say here.........
Vintage Geneva White Kitchen Cabinets circa 1950 - $...
GARAGE OPENER - HELP!
Craftsman garage organizer for compact refrigerator ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Junk Mail
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- How to Make Concrete Letters
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps