I bought my husband a DeWalt combination drill and circular saw for Christmas. I put on his HoneyDo List garage shelves. He says he needs some instructions on how to do this...someone please help. Thanks.
Buy wood, buy brackets, cut wood, screw brackets to wall (use level or eyball it) screw wood to brackets, use drill bit for pilot hole if wood too hard. job not hard wife do as good a job as lazy husband. Take back nice tools if husband not use or keep them for wife.
Shame on you! Do you know how many years this poor guy has used the "I don't know how to do it" technique to get out of doing her honey do list? What if other women read your answer and begin to wonder about their husbands? This seed planting must stop! Since YoMamma has probably caught on to his act, he is now forced to come up with other ways to avoid her probable long list of meaningless chores.
On behalf of men of leisure everywhere, be careful of what you say here.........
Vintage Geneva White Kitchen Cabinets circa 1950 - $...
GARAGE OPENER - HELP!
Garage Doors featured 05/12/2002
How to enclose existing wooden frame and add a raise...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects