I bought my husband a DeWalt combination drill and circular saw for Christmas. I put on his HoneyDo List garage shelves. He says he needs some instructions on how to do this...someone please help. Thanks.
Buy wood, buy brackets, cut wood, screw brackets to wall (use level or eyball it) screw wood to brackets, use drill bit for pilot hole if wood too hard. job not hard wife do as good a job as lazy husband. Take back nice tools if husband not use or keep them for wife.
Shame on you! Do you know how many years this poor guy has used the "I don't know how to do it" technique to get out of doing her honey do list? What if other women read your answer and begin to wonder about their husbands? This seed planting must stop! Since YoMamma has probably caught on to his act, he is now forced to come up with other ways to avoid her probable long list of meaningless chores.
On behalf of men of leisure everywhere, be careful of what you say here.........
Vintage Geneva White Kitchen Cabinets circa 1950 - $...
GARAGE OPENER - HELP!
Craftsman garage organizer for compact refrigerator ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!