I bought my husband a DeWalt combination drill and circular saw for Christmas. I put on his HoneyDo List garage shelves. He says he needs some instructions on how to do this...someone please help. Thanks.
Buy wood, buy brackets, cut wood, screw brackets to wall (use level or eyball it) screw wood to brackets, use drill bit for pilot hole if wood too hard. job not hard wife do as good a job as lazy husband. Take back nice tools if husband not use or keep them for wife.
Shame on you! Do you know how many years this poor guy has used the "I don't know how to do it" technique to get out of doing her honey do list? What if other women read your answer and begin to wonder about their husbands? This seed planting must stop! Since YoMamma has probably caught on to his act, he is now forced to come up with other ways to avoid her probable long list of meaningless chores.
On behalf of men of leisure everywhere, be careful of what you say here.........
Vintage Geneva White Kitchen Cabinets circa 1950 - $...
GARAGE OPENER - HELP!
Craftsman garage organizer for compact refrigerator ...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight