I bought my husband a DeWalt combination drill and circular saw for Christmas. I put on his HoneyDo List garage shelves. He says he needs some instructions on how to do this...someone please help. Thanks.
Buy wood, buy brackets, cut wood, screw brackets to wall (use level or eyball it) screw wood to brackets, use drill bit for pilot hole if wood too hard. job not hard wife do as good a job as lazy husband. Take back nice tools if husband not use or keep them for wife.
Shame on you! Do you know how many years this poor guy has used the "I don't know how to do it" technique to get out of doing her honey do list? What if other women read your answer and begin to wonder about their husbands? This seed planting must stop! Since YoMamma has probably caught on to his act, he is now forced to come up with other ways to avoid her probable long list of meaningless chores.
On behalf of men of leisure everywhere, be careful of what you say here.........
Vintage Geneva White Kitchen Cabinets circa 1950 - $...
GARAGE OPENER - HELP!
Craftsman garage organizer for compact refrigerator ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps