will be purchasing approx 250 ft of 5' fencing. Aside from the cost difference and mantaining a wood fence, does anyone have any comments on the differences. Plus, any feedback on Bufftech Vinyl Fencing in particular?
We've had a white wood picket fence around our house for 9 years and it has been too much work. We're either cleaning it or painting it but we live near water so that probably is one reason we have so much mildew. If I had it to do over again I would get vinyl and less fence. We could not afford vinyl with this much fencing.
I was at a HomeDepot today and saw some plastic fences. I'd say don't do it. They look bad. I'm in the market for fencing too, and was amazed at how much they charge you to install. So my husband and I are going to do on the week-ends. I would like to go with cedar, maybe incorporate the trees as part of the fence. good luck and stay natural.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love