At our cabin it seems we get rid of the bats in the upstairs, and then they come back again. We have cleaned up their gauno, and have burned it to take away any smell. We have left cedar chips, moth balls, sealed all visable holes with caulking, used bleach on floors, and they keep coming back after migration. We have also set up bat houses in the bushes around the cabin (never seen a bat in one yet). They seem to be going under our shakes. Is there anything you can recommend?
Craftsman garage door control panel
Stone Driveway Weed Control
Roll-away remote control lock -- where can I get one?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!