mt tecumseh 10 hp engine blew up I want to replace with a used 10 hp engine of any american manufacturer. It is in a sears tractor. any suggestions?
Try checking out www.sears.com. It wouldn't be a used engine but at least they should have replacement engines.
Try to see if some junkyards may have some old engines laying around. You can also ask around at tractor shops to see if they have any on-hand or of if they know anyplace that would. You can probably use a Briggs & Stratton engine, as long as the output shaft and mounting areas are similar to the Tecumseh.
Shoji Screen Rice Paper Replacement
Craftsman 6.5 Hp Lawn mower engine wont start after ...
Jet afterburner sounding heater
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects