mt tecumseh 10 hp engine blew up I want to replace with a used 10 hp engine of any american manufacturer. It is in a sears tractor. any suggestions?
Try checking out www.sears.com. It wouldn't be a used engine but at least they should have replacement engines.
Try to see if some junkyards may have some old engines laying around. You can also ask around at tractor shops to see if they have any on-hand or of if they know anyplace that would. You can probably use a Briggs & Stratton engine, as long as the output shaft and mounting areas are similar to the Tecumseh.
Shoji Screen Rice Paper Replacement
Craftsman 6.5 Hp Lawn mower engine wont start after ...
Jet afterburner sounding heater
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!