I'm about to buy another gas grill, and it's becoming more difficlut to make an informed decision because even Consumer
Reports/Digest, etc. have their favorites. This is probably not the right place for this, but I'm looking for a really good gas grill for around/under $500 that's going to last 5-10 years. From everything I've heard, I'm leaning towards the Weber Genesis 1000, but I'd be intested in hearing what your
thoughts are on this subject. If I've been misinFORUMed, please excuse. Thanks.
Need help identifying insulation type
Need help designing my kitchen.
Turning a grainery into a small apartment. Need help!
Toro riding mower wont stay running
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide