I'm about to buy another gas grill, and it's becoming more difficlut to make an informed decision because even Consumer
Reports/Digest, etc. have their favorites. This is probably not the right place for this, but I'm looking for a really good gas grill for around/under $500 that's going to last 5-10 years. From everything I've heard, I'm leaning towards the Weber Genesis 1000, but I'd be intested in hearing what your
thoughts are on this subject. If I've been misinFORUMed, please excuse. Thanks.
Need help identifying insulation type
Turning a grainery into a small apartment. Need help!
Toro riding mower wont stay running
Need help designing my kitchen.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!