Craftsman Tools Warranty
I took back some broken craftsman hand tools that were defaced by fire and they refused to exchange them , they were extremely rude about it , wouldn't produce any documentation saying factory defects on craftsman hand tools was all that is covered , but said they had it in the "back" ...
I went back today and was told by another clerk that it was true and still couldn't get satisfaction ...
I then got the number to customer service
from the Sears website and talked to a customer service rep. who told me I needed to talk to the main manager of that Port Richey store and that his reply was final and as far as I could take the problem , who I'm planning on talking to ...
I believe he will have the same opinion
because everyone who worked in hardware and tools at this store were saying thats the policy ...
It makes me wonder how many people go home from this store thinking it is ...
Later today I took my tools to another sears about 30 miles away ,they were great about it and were actually astonished and amased when I explained fully about my local sears ... If anyone has any info about what to do about my local store , please help ,
I don't want to travel 30 miles to exchange my tools every time one breaks ...
I would contact the store manager or regional headquarters to voice your concerns & get clarification of their policy (you might even be able to do it all by e-mail).
I agree with Wick - contact the store manager or regional headquarters to voice your concerns & get clarification of their policy (you might even be able to do it all by e-mail).
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps