Craftsman Tools Warranty
I took back some broken craftsman hand tools that were defaced by fire and they refused to exchange them , they were extremely rude about it , wouldn't produce any documentation saying factory defects on craftsman hand tools was all that is covered , but said they had it in the "back" ...
I went back today and was told by another clerk that it was true and still couldn't get satisfaction ...
I then got the number to customer service
from the Sears website and talked to a customer service rep. who told me I needed to talk to the main manager of that Port Richey store and that his reply was final and as far as I could take the problem , who I'm planning on talking to ...
I believe he will have the same opinion
because everyone who worked in hardware and tools at this store were saying thats the policy ...
It makes me wonder how many people go home from this store thinking it is ...
Later today I took my tools to another sears about 30 miles away ,they were great about it and were actually astonished and amased when I explained fully about my local sears ... If anyone has any info about what to do about my local store , please help ,
I don't want to travel 30 miles to exchange my tools every time one breaks ...
I would contact the store manager or regional headquarters to voice your concerns & get clarification of their policy (you might even be able to do it all by e-mail).
I agree with Wick - contact the store manager or regional headquarters to voice your concerns & get clarification of their policy (you might even be able to do it all by e-mail).
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs