Craftsman Tools Warranty
I took back some broken craftsman hand tools that were defaced by fire and they refused to exchange them , they were extremely rude about it , wouldn't produce any documentation saying factory defects on craftsman hand tools was all that is covered , but said they had it in the "back" ...
I went back today and was told by another clerk that it was true and still couldn't get satisfaction ...
I then got the number to customer service
from the Sears website and talked to a customer service rep. who told me I needed to talk to the main manager of that Port Richey store and that his reply was final and as far as I could take the problem , who I'm planning on talking to ...
I believe he will have the same opinion
because everyone who worked in hardware and tools at this store were saying thats the policy ...
It makes me wonder how many people go home from this store thinking it is ...
Later today I took my tools to another sears about 30 miles away ,they were great about it and were actually astonished and amased when I explained fully about my local sears ... If anyone has any info about what to do about my local store , please help ,
I don't want to travel 30 miles to exchange my tools every time one breaks ...
I would contact the store manager or regional headquarters to voice your concerns & get clarification of their policy (you might even be able to do it all by e-mail).
I agree with Wick - contact the store manager or regional headquarters to voice your concerns & get clarification of their policy (you might even be able to do it all by e-mail).
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight