Craftsman Tools Warranty
I took back some broken craftsman hand tools that were defaced by fire and they refused to exchange them , they were extremely rude about it , wouldn't produce any documentation saying factory defects on craftsman hand tools was all that is covered , but said they had it in the "back" ...
I went back today and was told by another clerk that it was true and still couldn't get satisfaction ...
I then got the number to customer service
from the Sears website and talked to a customer service rep. who told me I needed to talk to the main manager of that Port Richey store and that his reply was final and as far as I could take the problem , who I'm planning on talking to ...
I believe he will have the same opinion
because everyone who worked in hardware and tools at this store were saying thats the policy ...
It makes me wonder how many people go home from this store thinking it is ...
Later today I took my tools to another sears about 30 miles away ,they were great about it and were actually astonished and amased when I explained fully about my local sears ... If anyone has any info about what to do about my local store , please help ,
I don't want to travel 30 miles to exchange my tools every time one breaks ...
I would contact the store manager or regional headquarters to voice your concerns & get clarification of their policy (you might even be able to do it all by e-mail).
I agree with Wick - contact the store manager or regional headquarters to voice your concerns & get clarification of their policy (you might even be able to do it all by e-mail).
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING