Craftsman Tools Warranty
I took back some broken craftsman hand tools that were defaced by fire and they refused to exchange them , they were extremely rude about it , wouldn't produce any documentation saying factory defects on craftsman hand tools was all that is covered , but said they had it in the "back" ...
I went back today and was told by another clerk that it was true and still couldn't get satisfaction ...
I then got the number to customer service
from the Sears website and talked to a customer service rep. who told me I needed to talk to the main manager of that Port Richey store and that his reply was final and as far as I could take the problem , who I'm planning on talking to ...
I believe he will have the same opinion
because everyone who worked in hardware and tools at this store were saying thats the policy ...
It makes me wonder how many people go home from this store thinking it is ...
Later today I took my tools to another sears about 30 miles away ,they were great about it and were actually astonished and amased when I explained fully about my local sears ... If anyone has any info about what to do about my local store , please help ,
I don't want to travel 30 miles to exchange my tools every time one breaks ...
I would contact the store manager or regional headquarters to voice your concerns & get clarification of their policy (you might even be able to do it all by e-mail).
I agree with Wick - contact the store manager or regional headquarters to voice your concerns & get clarification of their policy (you might even be able to do it all by e-mail).
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!