While on vacation, our cats used a downstairs bath as a urinal....carpet and baseboard were sprayed. We are removing the carpet and baseboard. Is there any way to seal the drywall to eliminate the odor? It is essential that we eliminate all odor or we're likely to have a repeat performance. Product names would be appreciated. Help! Fast!
Kilz, it is a primer that is recommended for just about anything. In particular it is required to cover/seal smoke damaged home's interior walls (i.e., drywall). Seal the drywall with Kilz then paint. There are other brand names out there that will perform the same funtion, but I personnally prefer Kilz. Good luck, and take a look in the FAQ section here for more info regarding the carpet, subfloor, etc.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!