I have a fiberglass tub,and city water. There is a constant green stain that I can't get rid of. I've tried bleach and other leading cleaners nothing seems to touch it.
There's a new product on the market called "Lime-Away" or something similar. This product claims it will remove deposits from sinks and bathtubs. I haven't used it, but I have a similar problem where I end up with pink rings around the drains of all my sinks and bathtubs. I usually use Fantastik with bleach to clean it up. Another method is to use a hand cleaner that has pumice in it, such as Fast Orange or Gojo. You just put some on a small cloth and rub it in, then rinse it away and it may take the stains out. This works for stains in clothing too. Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!