I have a fiberglass tub,and city water. There is a constant green stain that I can't get rid of. I've tried bleach and other leading cleaners nothing seems to touch it.
There's a new product on the market called "Lime-Away" or something similar. This product claims it will remove deposits from sinks and bathtubs. I haven't used it, but I have a similar problem where I end up with pink rings around the drains of all my sinks and bathtubs. I usually use Fantastik with bleach to clean it up. Another method is to use a hand cleaner that has pumice in it, such as Fast Orange or Gojo. You just put some on a small cloth and rub it in, then rinse it away and it may take the stains out. This works for stains in clothing too. Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight